Over 9000 Swords by Broad Strokes is a modular weapon system, written entirely in Blueprints, designed to help artists quickly add variety to games and various projects.
The pack features 44 different components split over four categories which allow generating 13,552 different unique swords with the meshes provided. What is more, “this package has been designed from the ground up to let you easily extend that amount with additional sword parts or even add your own unique weapon types and components.”
This modular system is said to feature easy-to-use material preset management to create variations in color, metallic value, roughness, or emissive power that will be applied consistently across the entire weapon and all its parts.
“Selective randomization features and full networking support are also included, as well as a demo level complete with tutorials and examples of how to use this package in your game. And we’ve even added a crafting station with a simple user interface as an implementation example that you can use as-is, or modify to fit your game,” states the team.
List of Features:
- Create composite meshes out of modular parts
- High-quality sword assets included
- Material preset management
- Very easy to extend – new weapons, new parts, new material presets
- Randomization features – randomize materials/parts/all
- Base melee weapon blueprint class with hooks for hit detection logic
- Networking support
- Demo level including tutorials and a crafting station example implementation
Follow this link get more details and download the pack.
Ultimate River Tool is a powerful and easy component for Unreal Engine 4 that allows you to make rivers with automatic flow-map UV warping, cascades, and interactions with physical objects.
All future updates are included and will be available for download as soon as they are released.