NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 431.36 WHQL driver adds support for the SUPER GPUs and improves performance in The Division 2, Metro Exodus & Strange Brigade.
Furthermore, this new driver adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors (these models are the LG 34GL750, HP 25mx, and HP Omen X 25f). This driver also adds an SLI profile for F1 2019, something that may please those that are still using SLI systems in 2019.
As NVIDIA noted, the performance increase in Metro Exodus is 10.5% compared to the previous Game Ready Driver. The Division 2 sees 3.6% performance improvement and Strange Brigade sees a 7.7% performance improvement.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 431.36 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Strange Brigade, and Metro Exodus.
- Adds support for three new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and RTX 2070 SUPER GPUs.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- F1 2019
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 18.104.22.168
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.954.0
Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
- GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER.
- [GeForce Experience]: FPS Counters appear in the Windows Start Menu for certain applications after upgrading to Windows 10 May 2019 Update. 
- [Notebook]: Fixed BSOD that occurred after waking ASUS GL703GS/ASUS GL502VML notebook from hibernation. [2612106/2540582]
- Code 43 error occurs when installing driver 430.64 on Windows 10 May 2019 Update system with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU. 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game may experience flickering when MSAA is used.
- [Forza Horizon 4]: The game may crash when driving through tunnels. [200515120/200523430]
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][Pascal GPU]: The game may crash or experience a TDR when launched on Pascal GPU. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Benchmark quits when running with ray tracing is enabled.